You can have great-looking waterproof western work boots that are comfortable. The Rocky Original Ride Western Boot is all about sole performance and interior comfort!
These men's boots are designed with the eight-layer Rocky Original Ride performance system with dual-density oil-resistant and slip-resistant rubber outsoles. A right-angle heel and embedded safety grooves make the Rocky Ride outsole ideal for all work environments, including ladders and stirrups.
Though these look like great cowboy boots, there's much more to them. These are steel toe boots that meet ASTM standards for impact and compression, as well as for electrical hazard.
- Square toe
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Tempered steel shank
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Durable all-around welt construction
- Removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- 11 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***