Rocky Men's Original Ride Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot - Brown - RKYW041
You can have great-looking waterproof western work boots that are comfortable. The Rocky Original Ride Western Boot is all about sole performance and interior comfort!
These men's boots are designed with the eight-layer Rocky Original Ride performance system with dual-density oil-resistant and slip-resistant rubber outsoles. A right-angle heel and embedded safety grooves make the Rocky Ride outsole ideal for all work environments, including ladders and stirrups.
Though these look like great cowboy boots, there's much more to them. These are steel toe boots that meet ASTM standards for impact and compression, as well as for electrical hazard.
- Square toe
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Tempered steel shank
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Durable all-around welt construction
- Removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- 11 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.