This men's boot is constructed with supple, hard-wearing brown leather. Its full-length tongue prevents dirt and rocks from getting inside the footwear. The collar that goes around the top of the boot provides additional comfort.
Thanks to Rocky Waterproof construction, this is a waterproof work boot that keeps you dry, guaranteed. You deserve a comfortable work boot; as you walk on the Rocky Air-Port footbed your feet are comfortable. The cushioning and support of this polyurethane insert also provides shock absorption.
This IronClad men's work boot has a durable tempered steel shank; this feature provides stability, support and comfort to the construction boot. To give this leather boot flexibility and padding, Rocky incorporated a lightweight EVA midsole. On the bottom, there's a sturdy 7-layer oil- and slip-resistant outsole. Often the lowermost part of a boot gets overlooked; this IronClad is durable, comfortable and dependable from top to bottom.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Extra durable-ribbed tempered steel shank
- EVA midsole
- Seven layer slip- and oil-resistant IronClad outsole
- Polyurethane Footbed
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Full-grain leather upper
- 8 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.