Rocky Men's IronClad 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Met Guard USA Made Work Boot - Brown - RKK0362
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Proud to be made in the USA, this work boot is constructed to be as reliable as you are! The Rocky Ironclad Steel Toe Met Guard work boot features all the most-valued components you can find in a quality work shoe.
Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction ensures you can enjoy dry feet all day. Indoor spills and outdoor explorations -no moisture is a match for the superior durability of this waterproof work boot.
Comfort is integral to a productive, enjoyable work day. And this is a comfortable work boot thanks to a lightweight, polyurethane footbed. The EVA midsole offers additional coziness to your stride, while an extra-durable ribbed tempered steel shank removes unnecessary pressure from your footwear experience. You work hard all day, and you deserve an evening free from foot pain.
Enjoy the exceptional technologies that let you walk with confidence in any circumstance. This safety toe boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, ensuring your safety with every step, while its seven-layer slip- and oil-resisting comfort IronClad outsole contributes outstanding stability to your stride. The internal MET guard works to keep the top of your foot safe from any accidents.
If you're looking for a great work boot sure to keep you safe, productive and pleased, the Rocky IronClad Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot can provide.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Seven layer slip- and oil-resistant IronClad outsole
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Removable Rocky Airport comfort insole
- ASTM F2413 metatarsal guard standards
- Internal metatarsal guard
- Made in the USA
- 6 Inches in height
- Goodyear® welt construction
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.