The Rocky Iron Skull eight-inch lacer boot is the superior boot for those grueling days in the field or on the job. We've developed the Ram Ridge, a rugged TPU heel counter that will make kicking these boots off a piece of cake! Each Iron Skull boot comes with a Rocky EnergyBed footed that absorbs shock and always returns to its inherent shape. Flex-grooves also conform to the articulation of your foot, making you confident and comfortable on your feet for hours on end!
The rugged rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant, making worries about slick surfaces a thing of the past. Adding to the comfort and protection of weather-related elements is our brand new waterproofing technology, Rocky VP. Our most superior dry experience developed to keep you dry in the harshest conditions
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Square toe
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- Mesh lining
- Single row welt stitch
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Dual-density rubber outsole
- Molded EVA midsole
- 8 Inches in height
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.