Rocky Men's Industrial Athletix 4" Composite Toe Work Shoe -Black Knit- RKK0384
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Rocky Industrial Athletix Hi-Top Composite Toe work shoe challenges the work boot standard with a sleek, athletic look focused on comfort and use. The upper is made of high-performance abrasion resisting mesh with TPU overlay for added durability. Small reflective highlights offer visibility. Light and flexible cement construction is durable and comfortable. An EnergyBed footbed with memory foam and the Rocky Rebound EVA midsole absorbs shock so being on your feet all day won't be a problem.
These shoes are rated highly for slip resistance with their rubber outsole. The composite toe meets ASTM F2413 Protective toe standard. \
While these shoes may just look like a well-made casual hi-top sneaker, they will get the job done and keep you comfortable and safe all day.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Oil and slip resistant 3 density EVA / TPU / rubber outsole
- ASTM F2413 static-dissipative standard
- Fiberglass shank
- Static Dissipative (SD) Insoles for Static Dissipative (SD) Footwear
- EnergyBed footbed featuring memory foam
- Cement construction
- Rocky Rebound EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.