Rocky Men's Code Red Structure 14" Waterproof NFPA Rated Composite Toe Fire Boot -Black- RKD0087
Rocky is bringing innovative footwear to the fire house.
With the NFPA 1971 certification, the Code Red: Structure is built for fighting fires in a structured environment.
This is a 14-inch pull-on featuring red accents and reflective highlights for safety and visibility. The pull-handles are full size to fit almost your entire hand for quicker and easier donning.
This boot meets ASTM F2413 protective toe, electrical hazard, and puncture plate standards.
Made from fire-resistant leather with the Vibram Fire and Ice Compound outsole with durable side-stitch construction. The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed offers supreme comfort.
A Stedfast thermal barrier and waterproofing along with bloodborne pathogen resistance to help protect you on the job.
Stay protected fighting structural fires with the Code Red: Structure.
- Vibram 148 Fire and Ice Compound Outsole
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Pull handles
- Triple stitched construction
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 3M™ Scotchlite fire resistant reflective material
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 14 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Side stitched rubber outsole for durability
- Composite toe
- Fire Resistant Leather
- Nomex Fire Resistant Stitching
- High abrasion toe and heel guard
- NFPA 1971
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.