Rocky Men's Code Red Rescue 8" Waterproof NFPA Rated Composite Toe Fire Boot -Black- RKD0086
Rocky is bringing innovative footwear to the fire house.
With both NFPA 1977 and 1999 certifications, the Code Red: Rescue is built to protect you when responding to any call.
This is an eight-inch, composite toe boot that meets ASTM F2413 protective toe, electrical hazard and puncture plate standards.
Made from fire-resistant leather with the Vibram Fire and Ice Compound outsole with durable side-stitch construction. The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed offers supreme comfort.
A Stedfast thermal barrier and waterproofing along with bloodborne pathogen resistance to help protect you on the job.
Pick up Code Red: Rescue for protection and comfort on the job.
- Vibram 148 Fire and Ice Compound Outsole
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Speed laces for quick and easy lacing
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Side stitched rubber outsole for durability
- Composite toe
- Fire Resistant Leather
- Nomex Fire Resistant Stitching
- Fire resistant Laces
- NFPA 1977
- NFPA 1999
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.