Michelin Men's HydroEdge 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof Puncture Resistant Hiker Work Boot - Brown - MIC0006
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
In need of some protective work boots with puncture resistance? Then the men's MICHELIN® Men's HydroEdge puncture resistant alloy toe waterproof work boot is for you. These 6-inch work boots have an alloy toe and puncture-resisting plate that both meet ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe footwear.
A full-grain brown and black leather upper has a padded tongue and color for added comfort. The interior is lined with a soft mesh material and has a removable Orthoframe orthotic insole which is designed for ultimate air circulation and maximum cushioning. An EVA midsole with open air channels absorbs impact with each step. Finally, the dual-density abrasion and oil-resistant rubber outsole features O2F vent technology that forces air through vents to circulate air and provide good ventilation around the foot. This waterproof puncture resistant hiker work boot additionally meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard classification. Get your pair today.
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Puncture Resisting Plate
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.