Michelin Men's HydroEdge Internal Metatarsal Guard 11" Alloy Toe Waterproof Metguard Pull-On Work Boot - Black - MIC0007
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
If you want the convenience of a pull on, but need metatarsal protection, consider the men's HydroEdge internal metatarsal alloy toe waterproof pull on work boot by Michelin. These 11 inch work boots are designed with the cutting-edge performance and heavy-duty performance standards you've come to expect from MICHELIN® products.
The upper on this pull-on work boot is made from full-grain leather and features an abrasion resistant heel. An internal ANTI-Impact FLX metatarsal guard hardens upon impact to create a protective barrier, while still allowing your foot's natural movements. It also has an alloy toe cap for additional lightweight protection. These protective features both meet ASTM F2413 standards.
Inside this HydroEdge boot, a waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and a soft performance mesh lining keeps feet comfortable. Inside is a removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with air circulating channels and memory foam for maximum cushioning. Below the removable memory foam insole is a shock absorbing EVA midsole with air channels and a non-marking molded rubber outsole with O2F vent technology. The tread pattern on this oil and abrasion.
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Abrasion-resistant heel
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- ASTM F2413 metatarsal guard standards
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam
- Soft ANTI-Impact FLX Met-guard
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.