On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
LaCrosse Men's Alpha Thermal 16" 7.0mm Insulated Rubber Work Boot - Black - 644101
Whether they’re for work or play, one thing is for certain: the Alpha Thermal keeps feet warm with 7mm of insulating neoprene and fleece lining. Built for comfort and durability, these boots plow through snow, sleet, slush, ice and whatever else is in your wintery path. So when the mercury drops and the snow piles up, Jack Frost can nip all he wants at your nose, but he won't be touching your toes.
ALPHA CONSTRUCTION - Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
FLEECE LINING - Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.<
ACTIVE FIT - With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
NEOPRENE GUSSET - Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
ANTARCTIC OUTSOLE - With its rugged, multi-dimensional lug pattern, this premium rubber outsole is designed to keep you on your feet in slippery winter conditions.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.