KEEN Utility Women's SPARTA II ESD Aluminum Toe Work Shoe - Steel Grey/Black - 1025638
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
With an ESD outsole that's built for light industrial tasks, especially around sensitive electronics, this women's work shoe is ready for long days in a production environment. An updated breathable mesh, non-mutilating upper, KEEN.ReGEN midsole and a low-profile aluminum toe make it ready to provide all-day comfort and protection.
Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
Electro static dissipative (ESD) or Super-Static Dissipative (SD+) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
Nylon shank for midfoot support
Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
Mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining
Removable metatomical PU footbed
Electro Static DissipativeHelps reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.