Keen Utility Men's Milwaukee Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots - Brown - 1009174
This Item Ships FREE!
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Shellback heel support
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- 90° heel (5/8 Height) provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- TecTuff® bonded coating with more abrasion resistance than leather
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.