KEEN Utility Men's Milwaukee Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots - Brown - 1009174
This Item Ships FREE!
Long hours, tough jobs, rugged terrain—this boot's got your back. With flexible construction, waterproof protection and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole, it keeps you comfortable and safe all day.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECTCan a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standard
- 90 degree heel
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.