Keen Utility Men's Detroit XT Waterproof Soft Toe Work Boot - Olive/Brown - 1020039
This Item Ships FREE!
Inspired by our bestselling hiking boot, the waterproof men's Detroit XT work boot will be your everyday favorite whether you’re on the job or on the trail. With breathable protection and premium safety features.
KEEN.DRY A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GRIP Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- MEETS ASTM F2892-11 AND F2892-17 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
Soft ToeDUTY TYPE
WEIGHT24.9 oz / 705.9 gCARE
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.