Georgia Men's Usa Logger 9" Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot -Crazy Horse- GB00540
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Made in the USA with USA and globally sourced components, the Georgia Boot USA composite toe Loggers are designed for rugged job environments where a protective toe cap is needed. Constructed with a Goodyear welt, this scalloped heel logger boot features a full-grain leather upper with an Ergo-Fit composite toe cap, and a removable brush guard kiltie.
The interior of this men's comp toe logger is equipped with the guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System and lined in a moisture-wicking material. Also inside is a supremely comfortable memory foam insole with a heel cup and air circulation channels.
The Vibram rubber outsole includes a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and steel shank for added durability. This USA safety toe logger boot meets electrical hazard and impact and compression standards as outlined by ASTM F2413 for protective toe footwear.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel shank
- Padded collar and tongue
- Vibram oil resistant rubber lug outsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 9 inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.