Georgia Men's Steel Toe Static Dissipative Wellington Work Boot - Brown - G4673
This Georgia men's pull-on work boot has a classic look; whether you're at the job site or hanging out, the footwear will look great in any setting. These wellington-style boots are made of comfortable, soft nubuck leather. You'll also be able pull these 11-inch boots on easily because Georgia has made them with strong, sturdy pull loops.
This footwear was assembled with great safety features. Its steel toe is ASTM-certified and is capable of withstanding up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. These men's work boots have the added benefit of being static dissipative (dispels static electricity.)
You'll be pleased with the lining; the material is lightweight, breathable and feels soft. A steel shank provides support to the arches of your feet and it gives you steady footing. Our Comfort Core Airflow insole means you can stand and walk comfortably throughout the day.
- Removable Comfort Core® Air Flow Orthotic Insert
- Nubuck leather
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane "Suspension" Outsole
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 static-dissipative standard
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like