This Georgia men's pull-on work boot has a classic look; whether you're at the job site or hanging out, the footwear will look great in any setting. These wellington-style boots are made of comfortable, soft nubuck leather. You'll also be able pull these 11-inch boots on easily because Georgia has made them with strong, sturdy pull loops.
This footwear was assembled with great safety features. Its steel toe is ASTM-certified and is capable of withstanding up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. These men's work boots have the added benefit of being static dissipative (dispels static electricity.)
You'll be pleased with the lining; the material is lightweight, breathable and feels soft. A steel shank provides support to the arches of your feet and it gives you steady footing. Our Comfort Core Airflow insole means you can stand and walk comfortably throughout the day.
- Removable Comfort Core® Air Flow Orthotic Insert
- Nubuck leather
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane "Suspension" Outsole
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 static-dissipative standard
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***