***Due to the global supply chain crisis, any orders that contain Georgia products may be subject to a potential delay of up to 15 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience***
Georgia Men's Side Zip Waterproof Wellington Work Boot - Brown - G4124
These stylish, soggy copper kettle colored boots are sturdy, comfortable and reliable, and honestly, we all need that in our lives.
Standing at 10 inches in height, with a 15-inch calf circumference, the men's work boots are waterproof to keep your feet dry in snow, rain and damp days. They feature waterproof lining to make sure your toes stay completely dry even in mud, and include Georgia® waterproof system, which will circulate air through the boot while keeping humidity out. The zip up work boots also have and adjustable leather in-step strap and a steel shank for arch support. The waterproof work boots also have a removable polyurethane orthotic insert so any long days seem short.
The comfortable men's work boots are made with Goodyear® welt construction, and have a solid brass zipper, so they'll be sure to last long. The men's boot comes with a nylon pull loop and a proprietary oil resistant "œX-10 " outsole as well which will keep these boots together for a long time.
Try Georgia Side Zip Wellington Waterproof work boots toda
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Solid brass zipper
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- Waterproof lining
- Adjustable leather in-step strap
- Proprietary oil resistant "X-10" outsole
- 10 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.