All Georgia Giant work boots have been designed with a focus on quality materials and comfort.
The boots have full-grain brown leather and a bumper guard (great for resisting abrasion and preventing work-site scuffs.)
The interior of these soft toe Georgia Boots is lined. The mesh-covered cushioned insole provides comfort to your feet throughout the day and the steel shank gives you steady footing and supports your arches.
These men's work boots are built with Goodyear® welt construction. This enhances the boot's strength and durability, allowing them to hold up better on the job. It also allows you to have the outsole repaired easily and inexpensively if your boots begin to wear down.
The polyurethane Georgia Giant outsole is lightweight and supplies great cushioning. The Giant outsole is also resistant to chemicals and oil.
If you want comfortable work boots, get the Georgia Giant from Georgia Boot®.
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Unlined Quarters
- Internal padded collar
- Oil-resistant polyurethane outsole
- High-performance lining
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather
- Steel shank
- Notched welt
- Covered cushioned insole
- Oil-resistant bumper guard
- 6 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.