Georgia Men's Farm and Ranch Wellington Work Boot - Brown - G4432
The Georgia Boot Farm and Ranch Wellington Work Boot is a durable pull-on boot optimized to resist chemicals and remain comfortable.
This boot is made with SPR™ leather. Compared to traditional leather, it is roughly 3 times as strong and resists abrasions 2.5 times as well. SPR™ leather also holds up better than conventional leather against common barnyard and job-site chemicals or acids.
The sole of the men's work boot is a direct-attached, dual-density, oil-resistant polyurethane "Suspension Wedge" outsole. It resists chemicals, abrasions and oils, while remaining flexible and providing cushion for your feet.
This boot also has a steel shank; steel shanks provide support and protect the arches of your feet when you are using a shovel or climbing a ladder.
- SPR Leather
- Steel shank
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- ComfortCore®; insole
- Direct-attach, dual-density, oil-resistant polyurethane "Suspension" outsole
- 11 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.