This Georgia Boot Farm and Ranch work boot has been built with SPR leather for superior performance.
The rest of the upper contains an internal padded collar, a nylon pull loop on the back (helps get the boot off easily) and a brush guard kiltie that prevents debris from getting down into the boot.
Inside is a cushioned insole; for added comfort. A steel shank provides steady footing and arch support.
A genuine leather welt enhances the footwear's durability and strength. The polyurethane X-10 outsole of this Georgia Boot provides cushioning and flexibility; it's non-marking so it won't leave scuff marks on the floors; and it has a high resistance to chemicals and oils, so it holds up nicely when exposed to those substances.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Unlined Quarters
- Internal padded collar
- Solid Brass Stud Hooks
- Premium leather welt
- SPR Leather
- Flex-notched quarters
- Steel shank
- Brush guard kiltie
- Covered cushioned insole
- Proprietary oil resistant polyurethane "X-10" outsole
- 8 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.