Georgia Men's Eagle Trail 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof Hiker Work Boot- Brown - GB00397
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Georgia Boot Eagle Trail collections combines lightweight construction with supreme comfort for a hiker style work boot perfect for light indoor and outdoor industrial applications.
The upper on this 6" alloy toe hiker work boot features the incredibly tough and abrasion resistant SPR™ leather, dual functioning hardware, and a molded collar for added comfort. It comes with a pair of red and a pair of black laces.
The alloy toe is Ergo-Fit. It allows your toes more wiggle room while still maintaining ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe footwear.
The interior is equipped with the guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System and is lined in a soft mesh material. The removable AMP LT insole features a cushioning polyurethane base with a layer of memory foam for a customizable fit.
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Padded ankle section
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Molded collar for superior comfort
***Available Online Only***