The Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger Waterproof Work Boot was designed to offer rugged durability and exceptional comfort.
Georgia Boot put comfort in the name of the product because it's such a big part of what this logger boot does. The men's boot has the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane gives you heel and arch support. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for customization and comfort.
This comfortable work boot also features a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock, a durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank for arch support, and a high-performance mesh lining for air circulation.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- High performance mesh lining
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Weight: 5.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.