Georgia Men's Carbo-Tec LTX 11" Composite Toe Waterproof Pull-On Work Boot- Brown - GB00394
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LTX collection was designed for extreme comfort and performance in the most rugged job environments. This waterproof composite toe pull on boot has a barnyard proof SPR™ leather upper with pull on grip panels, an abrasion resistant heel with reflective striping and a rear zipper for easy on and off.
The composite NanoToe™ cap on this comfortable protective toe work boot is an incredibly light toe cap while still maintaining the ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe work boots.
The interior features the Georgia Waterproof System and is lined in a soft performance mesh. The removable AMP LT insole has a polyurethane base with a layer of memory foam for all day comfort.
A double-ribbed steel shank provides added stability for the foundation of this pull on work boot. The midsole is made of EVA and cushions by absorbing shock as you walk. The outsole is comprised of our proprietary Carbo-Tec rubber, providing high abrasion, chemical, heat, oil and slip-resisting properties. This composite toe waterproof work boot additionally meets ASTM 2413 electrical hazard standards.
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- High abrasion heel counter
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Composite NanoToe™ safety toe
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like