Georgia Men's Carbo-Tec LTR 11" Soft Toe Waterproof Wellington Work Boot - Brown - GB00470
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Rancher tested; Rancher approved. The Carbo-Tec LTR waterproof pull on boot combines the durability and performance of our Carbo-Tec LT and Muddog collections for the ultimate farm and ranch boot.
The upper is constructed from full-grain pasture proof SPR™ leather and a molded waterproof TPU shell. Contoured grip panels allow for an easy pull on of the boot. The Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot stabilizes the heel to prevent slippage.
The interior of this wellington work boot features the Georgia Waterproof System and is lined in a high-performance mesh material. A 3-D molded counter pocket locks your heel into place and provides added support. The removable Quick Response polyurethane insole compresses as you walk and quickly bounces back to its original form to provide all day cushioning.
The foundation of the boot is comprised of a fiberglass shank for added stability and a dual density EVA and Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. It meets the soft toe work boot electrical hazard standards as outline by ASTM F2892.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Molded waterproof TPU shell
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- 15.5-inch calf circumference
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.