One tough sole and loads of comfort! This Carbo-Tec LT waterproof pull on boot features a faux alligator upper with a blue leather shaft and a western stitch pattern. Leather pull loops and a rear zipper aid in an easy on of the work boot. The Counter Lock System acts as both a heel stabilizer and a protectant when using your heel to remove your boot.
A soft mesh material lines the interior of this western work boot and protects the Georgia Waterproof System. Our waterproofing is designed to keep your feet dry when working wet conditions while remaining breathable. Your foot will love the comfort provided by the Quick Response footbed. It is a removable shock absorbing polyurethane insole designed to compress while you walk and quickly bounce back to its original shape.
The foundation of this lightweight pull on work boot consists of a fiberglass shank, a cushioning EVA midsole, and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. The outsole meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe work boots and is heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil resisting.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- EVA midsole
- Leather pull straps
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.