Georgia Men's Athens Superlyte Waterproof Wellington Pull On Alloy Toe Work Boot -Brown- GB00550
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
This Athens SuperLyte alloy toe pull-on work boot features a moc toe profile with high-performance Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole and lightweight cement construction.
This ASTM F2413 I/C 75 rated safety toe boot has a full-grain crazy horse leather upper with grip panels for an easy on and an ergo-fit alloy toe cap. The interior has a waterproof membrane lined with a soft moisture-wicking lining, and includes a removable memory foam insole for an all-day customized fit.
The foundation of this lightweight pull on boot is designed to add comfort and stability where you need it. The dual-density slip and oil-resistant outsole is made from EVA and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber and includes our Anchor Disk, a TPU shank with a built-in stabilizer that provides added stability. This boot meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards for safety toe footwear.
The Athens SuperLyte alloy toe waterproof pull on is great for light-duty job environments that require a protective toe boot.
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Back zipper for easy on/off with stretch gusset technology
- Crazy Horse full grain leather
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.