The Athens 360 steel toe waterproof Chelsea boot is designed for supreme comfort in rugged job environments. The upper is crafted from premium SPR™ leather and has twin gore panels and nylon pull loops for an easy on and customized fit.
The interior on this steel toe slip on work boot is lined with a soft performance mesh material and is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System. Our waterproofing is guaranteed to keep water and muck from seeping in when working in wet job conditions. The Comfort Core® Next Gen footbed is a removable memory foam insole featuring individual Comfort Core® pillars that flex to absorb shock and cushion with each step.
The Ergo-Fit steel toe cap in this protective toe work boot is designed to match the shape of your foot allowing more room for your toes without compromising protection. It meets ASTM F2413 I/C 75 standards for protective toe footwear.
The foundation of this steel toe slip on work boot includes a fiberglass shank, a cushioning EVA midsole, a TPU Anchor Disk® and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole with a defined heel. It meets electrical hazard standards as outlined by ASTM F2413.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 90-degree defined heel
- 5 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Twin gore panels for great fit
- Nylon Pull Loops
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.