With a moc-toe toe profile and supreme comfort the original Athens are known for, the Athens 360 collection is designed to take on more rugged job environments. Built with a 360-degree stitch-out construction, this defined heel work boot also features a reinforced toe stitch to prevent sole separation.
This waterproof work boot has a premium SPR™ leather upper with a padded collar and combination hardware. Stretch Gusset technology allows for easy pull on of the boot and keeps the padded tongue in place.
The interior is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System and lined in a soft, performance mesh material. It has a removable Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole for all day comfort.
Below the insole is a fiberglass shank and a shock-absorbing EVA midsole. Next is a TPU Anchor Disk™ that provides additional arch support and stability. Finally, the CTR rubber outsole is made from our proprietary blend of rubber giving it excellent heat, oil, slip, abrasion and chemical resisting properties. This men's lace-up work boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 6 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- Stretch Gusset technology
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.