Our Athens 360 waterproof men's pull-on work boot is equipped with both supreme comfort and rugged performance features. It has a 360-degree stitch out construction with a reinforced toe stitch to prevent sole separation.
The full-grain leather upper has a molded rear shaft for added flexibility, the Counter Lock System to secure your heel in place, and leather pull straps for an easy on.
The interior on this waterproof work boot is armed with our Georgia Waterproof System, designed to keep water and muck out while remaining breathable. A high-performance mesh material lines the inside. Our Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole is removable and features individual Comfort Core® pillars that flex and absorb shock as you move.
The heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil-resistant dual density Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole has a cushioning EVA midsole and fiberglass shank for added durability. It also includes a TPU 360 Anchor Disk for added arch support and stability. This moc toe pull on work boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe work boots.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- Molded rear shaft provides unparalleled comfort and flexibility
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.