You have never worn a logger boot as comfortable as the Georgia Boot AMP LT low heel logger work boot! This collection gets its' name from the supremely comfortable AMP LT insole. A layer of memory foam atop a polyurethane base creates a cradle of comfort for your feet.
The upper is constructed from full-grain black SPR leather, which is 3 times stronger and 2 ½ times more abrasion resistant that conventional leather. Easy Grip panels allow you to pull the boot on with ease. Remove the brush guard kiltie for a more traditional work boot look. Lace-extending milled brass hardware and a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock round out the features on the upper.
The interior is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Blue and white zigzag-patterned high-performance mesh lines the inside.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Grip panels for easy pull on
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.