Georgia Boot is no stranger to logger work boots. Over the decades we've combined comfort with rugged durability and performance to give you the best loggers for the job. Constructed with full-grain SPR leather, this composite toe AMP LT logger features grip panels for easy pull on and milled brass hardware that extends the life of your laces. The Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot acts as a heel stabilizer and a kick off for easy boot removal at the end of a long work day or night. Easily remove the brush guard kiltie if you prefer the look of a standard work boot.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- 2" heel
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- Weight: 5.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.