The Georgia Boot Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated Logger Work Boot has all the performance features you want in your work boot.
This men's boot has a steel toe to protect you from falling objects. The footwear meets ASTM standards for protective toe and for electrical hazard resistance.
The steel toe boot also is a waterproof boot. It has the Georgia Waterproof system which guarantees that your feet remain dry.
Your feet also stay warm because this is an insulated boot. You get 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation. It's enough insulation to keep you warm during cold outdoor work, but not so much insulation that your feet get too warm while you're active.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Premium leather welt
- Georgia waterproof system
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Steel shank
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***