Georgia Men's 8" Waterproof Steel Toe 400G Insulated Logger Work Boot - Brown - GB00065
The Georgia Boot Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated Logger Work Boot has all the performance features you want in your work boot.
This men's boot has a steel toe to protect you from falling objects. The footwear meets ASTM standards for protective toe and for electrical hazard resistance.
The steel toe boot also is a waterproof boot. It has the Georgia Waterproof system which guarantees that your feet remain dry.
Your feet also stay warm because this is an insulated boot. You get 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation. It's enough insulation to keep you warm during cold outdoor work, but not so much insulation that your feet get too warm while you're active.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Premium leather welt
- Georgia waterproof system
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Steel shank
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.