Need a more comfortable work boot? Meet the Georgia Boot Waterproof Lace-to-Toe Work Boot.
Need dry feet? This comfortable work boot is equipped with Georgia waterproof system. Don't sweat it. Styles featuring the Georgia Waterproof System come equipped with a heavily-fortified defense against water, ensuring your feet stay dry.
The rich brown boot has Goodyear® welt construction for maximum durability. It has a full-grain leather upper for long-lasting quality and a great look. The lace-up boot has an abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger "outsole that's oil-resistant.
The interior of the logger has a covered cushioned insole for comfort. The best men's work boot is fully lined to make it easy on your feet.
This sturdy eight-inch boot has brass hardware, and the brush guard kiltie is removable.
For quality and sanity reasons, you need the Georgia Boot® Waterproof Lace-to-Toe Work Boot.
- Fully lined
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- Covered cushioned insole
- Oil Resistant
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like