Durango Men's Ultra-Lite 11" Square Toe Western Boot - Vintage Brown - DDB0109
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
This boot is part of the Durango® Ultra-Lite™ collection. It features a vintage brown full-grain leather foot and pull straps and a synthetic tan colored upper.
This boot features the Ultra-Lite footbed system. This system contains a removable cushion footbed, a fiberglass shank for strong and sturdy footing, an EVA forefront which allows for bend and flexibility, deep flex grooves that allow for maximum bend and lastly, rubber pods which add lightweight abrasion resistance to help you defy gravity.
These square toe boots are 11 inches tall, have a 1 1/2" rocker heel and double row welt stitch for extra durability.
You will not be disappointed in these Durango® Ultra-Lite™ cowboy boots as they're 25% LIGHTER than the average western boot. Order a pair today!
- Square toe
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Contoured, ventilated and removable cushion footbed
- Double row sole stitch
- Full-grain leather foot and collar with faux shaft
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like