Durango Men's Rebel Pro Lite™ 12" Square Toe Pull-On Western Boot - Brown - DDB0359
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
This is the men's 12" Western Coyote Brown Durango® Rebel Pro Lite™ style.
This style is full grain leather with a soft mesh lining inside and has the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion for universal fit and easy on off. This style contains a 9-layer comfort system.
The first layer is the Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™ with memory foam for all day comfort and support.
The second layer is an EVA cushion layer that contours and molds to your foot.
The third layer is a ¾ genuine Goodyear® welt construction.
The fourth layer is a two-layer innersole with a flexible full-length bottom and stabilizing rigid ¾ heel tuck.
The fifth layer is a cushioning EVA forepart.
The sixth layer is the patented Dually Shank System™ which contains two fiberglass shanks for medial and lateral torsion stability and midfoot support. The littleway stitch binds the outsole, heel tuck, and upper for absolute durability
The seventh layer is the lightweight EVA midsole.
The eighth layer is the lightweight and shock absorbing PU heel base.
The ninth layer is the stirrup friendly rubber outsole which contains high-abrasion rubber with increased slip and oil resistance. The rocker heel lessens stress by promoting a more natural heel strike and the rolled shank area allows for stirrup-friendly ease.
Slip on a lightweight boot that is ready to perform in this men's 12" Western Coyote Brown Durango® Rebel Pro Lite™. Get a pair today!
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Soft mesh lining
- Cushion flex insole with rigid rear foot stabilizer
- 3/4 genuine Goodyear® welt construction
- Lightweight and cushioning EVA forepart midsole
- Double row cotton stitch
- Lightweight PU heel base
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.