Double H Men's Carlos 13" Composite Toe Waterproof Western Work Boot - Light Brown - DH5149
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
- Crazy Horse Brown Leather Vamp & Shaft
- Composite Safety Toe
- Waterproof Membrane
- CK Mesh/Leather Lining
- 10 Row Stitch Pattern
- EH Rated
- Rubber/Leather Saddle Vamp
- Plastic Storm Welt
- Double Tuff PU Insert
- Texon Footbed with EVA Flexpoint
- WorkFlex MAX Outsole
- 1 5/8" Heel
Comfort - Comfort Insert - Denotes product comes with an added comfort footbed insert.
Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Square Toe - Square Toe - In a square toe boot, the front of the toe is flat, with the corners almost at a right angle.
Waterproof - Waterproof - Footwear tested to withstand the wettest conditions.
WorkFlex - WorkFlex Outsole - This ultra-strong outsole is designed to resist abrasion for longer wear.
Slip Resistant - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.