Danner Men's Thorofare 10" Waterproof Hunt Boot - Sage - 40271
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
BUILT FOR THE BACKCOUNTRY
High-altitude hunting demands the very best of those who venture there. The stakes are as high as the rewards and trustworthy gear is essential for success. Built from premium materials in our Portland, Ore. factory, the Thorofare is designed to keep the hunter safe and stable when steep angles and heavy packs enter the picture. The 10” tall boot is one of the most supportive we’ve ever built with components from industry-leading partners like Vibram and GORE-TEX. When the mountains get treacherous and the rewards greater, know the Thorofare will get you there and back without breaking a sweat.
Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
PU Midsole - With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
Vibram® Tsavo Outsole - Solid traction over rugged terrain.
Dynamic Response System - Engineered for optimal stability, the unique framework allows for springboard return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability.
How It Fits - Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.