Danner Men's Quarry USA Made 8" Alloy Toe WP Work Boot - Black - 17311
- 3 x 7.5 / Medium / Black
- 4 x 15 / Medium / Black
This Item Ships FREE!
Over ten years ago, Danner released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, we've brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to Danner's Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Danner puts the leather through nine different tests before making their selection. Danner's full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch Danner'stoughest boots.
- ALLOY TOE (AT) - Danner's alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- QUARRY MIDSOLE - Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- VIBRAM® QUARRY OUTSOLE - This exclusive outsole features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS - The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
***Available Online Only***