Danner Men's Pronghorn 8" Waterproof 800G Insulated Hunt Boot - Mossy Oak - 41342
This Item Ships FREE!
For close to two decades, the Pronghorn boot has been a trusted cornerstone in the Danner hunt line. Any update to the Pronghorn comes with a lot of responsibility to our customers who rely on this iconic boot. As such, the fifth generation is the culmination of many years of Pronghorn history and today?ÇÖs cutting-edge footwear technology. Built on our TERRA FORCE?« NEXT?äó platform, the Pronghorn delivers the all-day comfort and stability that make the day?ÇÖs haul easier on your feet. Full-grain leather that?ÇÖs passed our exacting quality tests forms the upper around our proven 851 last. To cope with unpredictable weather in the field, Danner built the Pronghorn with a GORE-TEX waterproof liner that keeps moisture out and lets your feet breathe. And for those headed out into cold climates, the Pronghorn is also available with PrimaLoft?« insulation.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Danner put their leather through six different tests before making their selection. Danner's full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP COUNTRY - Using dramatically larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other digitally enhanced natural elements, Break-Up Country annihilates your outline and fuses you with the terrain.
- 800G PRIMALOFT?« INSULATION - PrimaLoft?« Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- VIBRAM SPE MIDSOLE - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won?ÇÖt break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- VIBRAM PRONGHORN OUTSOLE - This fifth generation outsole is extremely rugged and responds well in diverse terrain. It provides better grip and fits seamlessly into the Pronghorn streamlined, lower profile design.
- TERRA FORCE NEXT PLATFORM - The TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
- HOW IT FITS - The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.