On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The feature-rich, USA-made Grouse is made for comfort in all conditions. GORE-TEX lining provides breathable, waterproof protection and the full-grain leather and Cordura upper combined with Danner?ÇÖs famous stitchdown construction gives rugged durability and a wide platform for stability. The Danner Bob outsole, known as one of the world?ÇÖs best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning.
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & CORDURA?« UPPER - Known for its resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs, Danner combined Cordura Denier nylon with Danner's full-grain leather to create an incredibly strong and durable upper.
GORE-TEX?« (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX?« liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
DANNER BOB?« OUTSOLE - Ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
HOW IT FITS - The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, Danner recommends ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.