Danner Men's Crafter Romeo 3" Work Shoe - Brown - 12441
This Item Ships FREE!
Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you?ÇÖll notice after a day spent in Danner's Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you?ÇÖll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather; but it?ÇÖs the extra-plush DCS footbed that you?ÇÖll appreciate long after you?ÇÖve called it a day.
- NUBUCK OILED LEATHER UPPER - Danner takes their?átop-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oils it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- PLUSH DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED WITH AIRTHOTIC?« HEEL CLIP - This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic?« heel clip for support.
- 90?? HEEL - Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- DANNER COMFORT SYSTEM - Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- HOW IT FITS - Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around Danner's patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like