This Item Ships FREE!
Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you’ll notice after a day spent in Danner's Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you’ll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather; but it’s the extra-plush DCS footbed that you’ll appreciate long after you’ve called it a day.
- NUBUCK OILED LEATHER UPPER - Danner takes their top-grain, velvet-like nubuck leather and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- NON-METALLIC TOE (NMT) - Danner's non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- OIL AND SLIP RESISTANT - Danner's oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- PLUSH DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED WITH AIRTHOTIC® HEEL CLIP - This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- 90º HEEL - Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- DANNER COMFORT SYSTEM - Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- HOW IT FITS - Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around Danner's patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
***Available Online Only***