Danner Men's Caliper 6" Aluminum Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - 19453
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Whether you're putting in long days in the machine shop, on a road crew or on the tarmac, sore feet make it harder to concentrate on the task at hand. The Caliper is designed for jobsite comfort and safety. The full-grain leather upper is strong and durable, but soft enough to wear right out of the box. The boot is constructed with four layers of cushioning underfoot to give you maximum comfort from clock-in to clock-out.
Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
Aluminum Toe (AT) - Our aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
Dual Layer Comfort Footbed - The Danner Dual Layer Comfort footbed is constructed from plush memory foam and polyurethane to provide instant and long-lasting comfort.
Danner?« Caliper Outsole - The oil-and-slip-resistant rubber Caliper Outsole offers versatile indoor and outdoor traction with a low-profile 90?? heel.
Memory Foam Strobel Sock -?áThe strobel sock, the material used to finish the bottom of a boot, is made from memory foam for additional comfort and cushioning underfoot.
How It Fits - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.