Please be advised that all Chippewa products are currently experiencing a shipping delay of 14-20 days due to a new warehouse transition
Chippewa Men's Paladin 8" Steel Toe Waterproof 400G Thinsulate Insulated Lace-Up Logger Work Boot - Brown - 73103
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Our Paladin Bay Apache Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe 8-inch tall men's lace-up boot is built for the outdoors. Its distressed chocolate brown leather exterior gives this boot a lived-in look and the Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system is still breathable. Water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. It has a steel toe that exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for impact and compression. This boot also features Texon® insoles for lasting cushion and support and 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra that's lightweight and moisture-resistant. The Vibram® rubber outsole brings quality, performance, and safety guaranteeing extended wear.
- Height: 8"
- Insole: TEXON®
- Toe: ASTM F2413-11 STEEL TOE,ELECTRICAL HAZARD RATED
- Top Leather: BAY APACHE
- Color: BROWN
- Pullon/Laced: LACED
- Safety Toe: STEEL
- Shank: Steel
- Hardware: Antique Brass Non Tarnishable
- Insulation: 400 GRAMS OF 3M™ THINSULATE® ULTRA
- Laces: Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied
- Waterproofing: Chip-A-Tex® Waterproof Bootie
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.