Please be advised that all Chippewa products are currently experiencing a shipping delay of 14-20 days due to a new warehouse transition
Chippewa Men's Cross Terrain 6" Nano Composite Toe Waterproof 400G Thinsulate Hiker Work Boot - Brown - AE5004
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
For protection from the elements, on-the-job hazards, fatigue and discomfort, this boot is up to the challenge.The 6" Waterproof Insulated Nano Composite Toe Hiker from our Cross Terrain Series is crafted from full-grain waterproof leather and features a lining made with 400g Thinsulate™ to help keep hardworking feet warm and dry in cold, wet conditions. The nano composite toe offers the protection you need to work with confidence, and the Ortholite® removable insert provides comfortable support underfoot. On the ground, the high-performance all-terrain rubber outsole is oil-and slip-resisting, designed with abrasion-resisting rubber and water shed channels to help dispel water, plus oversized lugs to enhance stability.
- Height: 6"
- Insole: ORTHOLITE® REMOVABLE
- Toe: NANO COMPOSITE
- Top Leather: ANTHRACITE
- Color: BROWN
- Pullon/Laced: LACED
- Safety Toe: NANO COMPOSITE
- Shank: COMPOSITE
- Insulation: 400 GRAM 3M® THINSULATE™ ULTRA
- Waterproofing: Waterproof Leather / Seam Sealed
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.