CAT Men's Exavator 6" XL Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - P90991
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
- New contoured last allows for superior cushioning and a roomier toe box for all day comfort
- SuperDutyXL iTechnology construction with Goodyear Welted forefoot and cemented heel providing Cat durability and athletic comfort
- ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
- EaseHD heavy duty comfort footbed for extra cushion, support and rebound
- Aggressive rubber toe bumper for extended wear and performance
- TecTuff Material at the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic ankle pods for protection and stability
- T1410 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant with a ladder grip in the midfoot that easily grips ladder rungs for safety and security
- Biomechanical outsole lug design mirrors natural gait cycle while walking, while molded siping and squeegee tread disperses liquid for maximum traction
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.