Carhartt Men's Ironwood 8" Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boot -Dark Brown Oil Tanned- FT8509-M
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Airport tarmac to construction site, these men's waterproof boots are made for hard work in wet weather. A waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out rain and mud while allowing heat and sweat to escape. An engineered footbed and lightweight midsole provide comfort and cushioning for long days on your feet. The alloy safety toe is made from blended metal and aluminum resulting in a thin lightweight safety toe for strength and comfort all day. It also meets ASTM 2413-18 standards.
- Brown oil-tanned leather, abrasion-resistant Carstrong® fabric, and polyurethane-coated Helcor® leather upper
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber Ironwood outsole
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Lined with 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Easy-off heel-kicker utility ledge
- Lightweight, high-rebound polyurethane midsole
- Cement-constructed Carhartt rubber Ironwood outsole
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.