Men's Darn Tough John Henry Boot Midweight Work Sock 3-Pack - Gravel
Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
If the world had three John Henry’s, the transcontinental railroad would probably be a subway. Luckily for you, if you have three John Henry work socks, you can rely on the durable, never-ending strength of our midweight socks that will help you do all kinds of work. Their cushion is for comfort, and supports the feet all day so you can keep hammering.
S (MEN'S SHOE SIZE: 5.5–7.5, WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE: 7.5–9.5)
M (MEN'S SHOE SIZE: 8–9.5, WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE: 10–11.5)
L (MEN'S SHOE SIZE: 10–12, WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE: 12–14)
XL (MEN'S SHOE SIZE: 12.5–14.5, WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE: 13.5–16.5)
XXL (MEN'S SHOE SIZE: 15–17, WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE: 17–19)
Pair with: Work boots, leather boots, muck boots
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of an 8 in. work boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These Work socks feature terry loop cushion underfoot, over the ankle, and in the leg for strategic protection against boot lace pressure.
Wash and Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.