Keen Utility Men's Sparta II Aluminum Toe Work Shoe - Steel Grey/Black - 1025564
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Built for light industrial work, this aluminum toe work shoe offers a breathable mesh, non-mutilating upper. With a KEEN.ReGEN midsole and a slip-resistant, non-marking outsole, it’s ready to provide all-day comfort and protection.
Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
Nylon shank for midfoot support
Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection
Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
Mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining
Removable metatomical PU footbed
Electrical HazardProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.