Keen Utility Men's Detroit XT Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Cascade Brown/Bronze Green - 1020085
This Item Ships FREE!
Crafted with our KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and a flexible, supportive fit, these steel-toe work boots help you get the job done. With a hiking-inspired silhouette and reflective safety features, they look as good as they feel.
Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
Contoured heel lock
Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
Waterproof leather upper
Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
Moisture-wicking textile lining
Removable, metatomical PU footbed
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
Metatomical Footbed DesignThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.