Georgia Men's Wedge Wellington Work Boot - Brown - G5153
These Georgia Boot Wedge wellington work boots are highly durable and perfect for the farm and ranch or jobs where you boots are near harsh chemicals. Part of this can be attributed to the SPR™ full-grain leather; which is able to resist caustic chemicals and barnyard acids. Compared to traditional leather, SPR™ leather has 3 times the strength and is able to resist abrasions 2 ½ times better because of the way it has been tanned.
On top of being made with great leather, these men's work boots have Goodyear® welt construction. By building the footwear this way it gives them durability and strength; plus it allows you to have the outsole replaced if it ever becomes worn down.
To help you get these 10-inch wellington boots on easily, there are pull loops on each side of the boot. Inside is a soft lining and a cushion insole, both of help make these comfortable work boots.
- Goodyear welt construction
- SPR Leather
- Proprietary Oil Resistant Polyurethane Wedge Outsole
- Flex-notched quarters
- Full-grain leather
- Steel shank
- Covered cushioned insole
- Slip- Resistant
- 10 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 14-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.